Thank you for booking with DriveUNow.
In doing so you have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions as follows:
To ensure passengers connect with their flights, DriveUNow passengers should aim to be ready and waiting outside their accommodation, house or designated pick-up address at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled pick-up time. DriveUNow endeavors to keep waiting times to a minimum, although in the case of exceptional circumstances that may occur beyond our control, we are not responsible for delays incurred.
Domestic passengers are met at the Green priority pick up area. If booked on our mini bus, the pickup will be in the mini bus pickup area . Passengers who have requested and paid for limousine pickup, will be picked up CURBSIDE at domestic T2 or T3
Group pickups on the mini bus will be from the mini bus and shuttle car park.
We allow up to 40 minutes for baggage collection for domestic flights and waiting time as standard.
1 hour waiting time for international flights. The driver will message you upon your arrival please text or call once you have landed. It is essential to make contact with the driver.
Please make sure you have an Australian sim in your phone or access to WhatsApp so you can contact your driver on arrival.
When you exit customs contact driver who will then proceed to the Express pickup area in P7 or at the front foyer of The Rydges Hotel Sydney Airport as pre arranged with driver or if you have requested and paid for limousine pickup please proceed to limousine car park.
We allow up to 1 hour for passengers to clear customs , it is essential that after you disembark from your aircraft that you ensure your mobile is switched on so that your driver can make contact with you. If you do not have an Australian sim please use WhatsApp.
Late Flight Arrivals:
Passengers that arrive on a delayed flight and miss their allocated pick up will need to make alternative arrangements at their own expense. DriveUNow is not responsible for any flights that are delayed. However, if your flight has been delayed and you are not on the last service of the day, please contact DriveUNow and we will place you on the next available service out of the airport. It is strongly advisable for passengers to reconfirm their transfer 24 hours prior to travel. However a text will be sent with driver contact and confirmation details the day prior to travel.
There is a $100 surcharge for pickups after 9:30 PM and prior to 4:00 AM
Due to Government regulation, smoking and the consumption of alcohol is against the law on all transfer services. Under no circumstances shall DriveUNow be responsible for any claim, loss or damage suffered by a passenger caused by use of the service by the passenger or the purchase of a ticket by the passenger, including without limitation loss or damage caused by delay, cancellation of the service or abandonment during the course of a service, accident, mechanical breakdown, loss of luggage, burglary, theft or fire, or any other act or neglect of DriveUNow drivers, agents or employees acting within the course of their employment.
Baggage Pricing & Information
Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Please advise DriveUNow of any additional luggage at time of booking. Passengers will then be advised of any additional charges that may be incurred. Please clearly label your luggage with your name and residential address. Passengers are advised to purchase travel insurance prior to their departure as DriveUNow takes no responsibility against any loss or damage. Excess baggage trailer hire is $60 return and must be pre booked one week prior to travel
Surfboards must be less than 2 metres, if they exceed 2 metres we may need a surfboard trailer.
Excess luggage falling outside the above groups, will have the cost confirmed by the driver upon boarding. If excess luggage not booked with office does not fit in our car or trailer your transfer may be cancelled on the spot.
Cancellation Policy on Transfers are.
All prices are inclusive of GST and are shown in Australian dollars.
Updates & Amendments
All Bookings require $100 Deposit
DriveUNow may at any time amend this website’s terms and conditions without notice. All amendments are posted on the website and will take effect immediately.
1. After submitting the booking form we will send an email/or sms to inform you of availability and to confirm the pick-up time, airport meeting point, contact phone numbers and all associated costs and details.
2. All return bookings (pick-ups from the airport) must be secured or paid for either on your date of departure from Sydney Airport with your driver.
3. An additional $3.00 transaction fee will apply if using a credit card when paying on the driver this does not apply to online Credit card payments. ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MUST BE PROCESSED 24 hours prior to travel date.
4. DriveUNow accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to traffic and traffic accidents. If for any reason we fail to pickup our passengers on the designated date and/or time, we shall not be responsible for the payment of airfares, accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares or any other related expenses.
5. Refunds will only occur in the instance where we fail to provide service during our operating office hours are 9:00am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday 10:am – 2:00 pm Saturday s Closed Sunday’s hours (Transfers operate 24/7, $100 surcharge applies 9:30 pm -4:00 am seven days) Surcharges also apply on ALL public holidays.
If your flight into Sydney Airport is delayed or cancelled, phone us so that we may inform you of the next available transfer departing/driver availability from the airport.
6. Our drivers & Cars run to a schedule and our drivers, by law, must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled vehicle /bus departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with a pickup at a time that is outside our scheduled operating hours.
7. DriveUNow cannot guarantee our cars will operate to the exact times that passengers are booked in for or the availability of seats hence, vacancies may not always be available at the time/s you require to travel.
8. All internet bookings will be processed and will then be confirmed by email and/or SMS text. If you do not receive confirmation please contact office. We will not be responsible for any bookings not confirmed by our office.
9. Sydney Airport allows a 15 minute pickup window, all efforts are made to pick up customers at designated meeting points, however without mobile or direct contact this sometimes proves to be difficult. No responsibility is taken for passengers not collected who are not at the designated meeting points or without mobile contact.
All tours are pre booked and must be paid in full 7 days prior to the tour
Cancellations within 7 days incur a 50% cancelation fee
For wine tours our fees are for transport only unless otherwise quoted.
We do not allow food or drink ( other than water) to be consumed in our vehicles.
Drunk or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and may result in the termination of the tour.
We will do our very best to keep to the times requested on your itinerary but this is also dependant on the various stops and venues for which we have little control.
A day tour is 8 hours door to door from time of pickup to time of drop off. A half day tour is 4 hours from time of pickup to time of drop off.
2 day (or more) tours will incur accomodation fees for drivers at a min 4 star hotel.
Concert / Event shuttles must be paid for in full at time of booking and non refundable within 7 days prior to the concert date.
Cancellations prior to 7 days from the concert/event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
You will be given a pickup time once ALL seats on the shuttle are confirmed, once driver arrives at your pickup designated time you have a window of no more than 5 min to board the shuttle.
The shuttles arrival at the venue is aimed at not less than 30 min prior to commencement of the concert/ Event
Once concert/event has ended you are required to make your way to the shuttle which will drapery no later than 40 min after concert end.
Anyone who misses this deadline without contacting driver will be left behind ( at drivers discretion)
No refund given if you miss the departure and once shuttle has departed it will not return to pick you up so please be mindful of departure times.